1. Execution of MEP related services such as Electrical, PHE, FF, HVAC, STP, WTP, Security and Surveillance, Networking etc.,
2. Knowledge of MEP sequence of works, IS codes, rate analysis of items etc.
3. Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work orders.
4. Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
5. Coordination and administration of MEP related materials and shop drawings submittals.
6. Liaison with MEP Consultants, Government Inspectors and relevant staff.
7. Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
8. Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
9. Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment's.
10. Handling all the activities from initial stage to Handover stage.
11. Ensure all the required drawings are available & follow up on the changes/modifications in the drawings.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Contact Company:BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Address:29th and 30th Floor,,Brigade Gateway Campus,World, Trade Center,26/1, Dr.Rajkumar Road,Malleswaram -, Rajajinagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India