We are looking for individuals who have passion for nurturing and hand-holding prospective leads, with continuous engagement, in pleasant and efficient manner, and ensuring closure of leads into Bookings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Product knowledge Always maintain a thorough knowledge of the products, finishes, design, pricing and other terms, to address customer queries for a quick turnaround.
- Cold & Warm Calling: Calling new lead opportunities to gather requirement, explaining Brigadeplus initiative and benefits, and booking appointments for further discussion.
- Prospective Leads: prospect identifying, qualify, pursuing and appealing to clients and proactive follow up for closure.
- Courting Perspective Clients: Actively following up on prospects; setting up meetings and coordinating with designer as required, proposing feasible solution where ever applicable and closing of perspective leads into bookings.
- Earning the Clients Trust: Establish and proactively maintaining strong professional relationship with customers thereby creating a deep bond, trust and good experience with key decision makers.
- Working with BrigadePlus Team Members: Post booking, assisting customers through design process, coordinating with Brigadeplus team, acting as a confidant that client trust and can turn to till design and costing sign off.
- work collaboratively with the BrigadePlus team on lead generation and Sales strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven working experience in interior sales
- A goal oriented sales professional with relevant experience in interior sales.
- To have experience working in Residential interiors sales or support.
- To have an engaging personality with excellent communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Contact Company:BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Address:29th and 30th Floor,,Brigade Gateway Campus,World, Trade Center,26/1, Dr.Rajkumar Road,Malleswaram -, Rajajinagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India