- Coordinate with consultants and architects to ensure timely receipt of drawings (and BOQs); Seek clarifications on drawings.
- Supervise and inspect construction activities to ensure adherence to design specifications; Highlight deviations and escalate issues to the Project Manager.
- Monitor daily operations at the site and ensure adherence to the project plan; Coordinate activities of the various partners at the project site to ensure work is undertaken as per timelines.
- Maintain daily progress reports and ensure timely communication of critical information from the projects site to the Project Manager; Continuously monitor the project budget, resource requirements, cycle time and productivity levels.
- Coordinate with the Purchase Department for timely communication of material specifications, indenting and sample selection; Highlight deviations from the material delivery plan. • Coordinate with other agencies (plumbing, waterproofing, electrical etc) to ensure continuous progress of construction work.
- Ensure timely receipt of bills from the contractors; Undertake periodic checking of all bills and promptly forward to Quantity Survey for processing.
- Assist in conducting periodic audits to drive compliance with ISO requirements and other quality & safety standards (statutory and organizational); Ensure timely documentation and maintenance of records.
- Ensure timely preparation of the required checklists, hand over lists, snag lists etc; Drive timely rectification of defects as and when required.
- Witness all quality tests; Record test results and submit the same to the Project Manager.
- Interact with the customers at the site and ensure timely resolution of all queries with respect to the project.
- Assist in the timely handover of the project to the Marketing Department post completion.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Contact Company:BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Address:29th and 30th Floor,,Brigade Gateway Campus,World , Trade Center,26/1, Dr.Rajkumar Road,Malleswaram - , Rajajinagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India