Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the consultants and architects to ensure timely receipt of drawings (and BOQs); Highlight concerns / issues and provide inputs on the feasibility / practicality of construction
- Develop a project plan with timelines, resources and critical milestones; Obtain a sign-off on the plan from the Chief Operating Officer
- Assist in the finalization of the contractor; Oversee total contract regulation, review and management for the assigned project
- Maintain project site reporting mechanisms and issue resolution procedures to ensure timely communication of critical information from the projects site; Continuously monitor the project budget, resource requirements, cycle time and productivity levels
- Assist the Quantity Survey Department in the checking and certification of bills from various BEL partners (consultants, vendors, contractors) for the project; Follow up with finance to ensure timely payment
- Undertake periodic audits at the project site and drive compliance with ISO and other quality & safety standards (statutory and organizational)
- Interact with Legal and Liaison Departments for statutory approvals and any site-related issues; Consult with Human Resources & Administration on issues related to statutory compliances with respect to the contractor.
- Liaise with Purchase Department for timely communication of material specifications, indenting and sample selection; Provide inputs / modifications to the material delivery plan to ensure continuous supply of material at the site.
- Build and maintain strong relations with the contractor; Periodically interact to identify any issues / concerns and minimize non-tender items.
- Oversee smooth handling of customer visits to the project site; Ensure customer modifications / query resolutions are handled within the pre-agreed timelines.
- Oversee the timely handover of the Project to Marketing Department post completion; Ensure compliance with all applicable laws & statutes and timely hand over of all property-related documents.
- Oversee the formulation of daily progress reports from project engineers; Prepare periodic MIS on progress of the project.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Contact Company:BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Address:29th and 30th Floor,,Brigade Gateway Campus,World, Trade Center,26/1, Dr.Rajkumar Road,Malleswaram -, Rajajinagar, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India